Friday 1 May 2009

End of the holiday

Last day of KB idleness before jumping back into again on Monday. I've got to say that I do feel pretty well rested....but I've got a wild weekend coming up. I hope I don't show up on Monday with the mother of all hangovers.

TGU 2 x 3/3 @ 16kgs
WM 2 x 3/3 @ 16kgs
CL/Press/FS 3 x 3/3 @ 16kgs

Sw 4 x 10/10 @ 16kgs

Maurice hurt his back yesterday, so he struggled a bit with some of these but reported it felt better by the time we finished. I think this week has highlighted some imbalances and weaknesses for him. He looked pretty tight in the shoulders and mid-section. For my part, my shoulders feel pretty great and I feel like I have more energy which was the main thing.

We are off to watch a Deadlifting competition tomorrow. I'm pretty interested to see what guys my weight are lifting. I've got a feeling I'm going to be inspired to get a lot stronger. Will report back on monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment